| 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389
|2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s 2400s 2410s|
|23rd century - 24th century|
SD 63017.14 An armada of 45 Malon ships attack Deep Space 10. The armada consist of captains that have lost profit due to the Federation's interference in their waste management businesses. Two ships contain deadly Thalaron radiation as well as Trilithium plasma. They are destroyed after striking a defensive minefield. The resulting shockwave from their destruction damages the station, as well as New Talaxia. The Federation forces fought outnumbered, and outgunned, for four hours nearly depleting their arms. The attack is defeated after Captain Vanessa Ann Lucifel rams the evacuatedUSS Expedition into the lead ships, destroyed several vessels. With significant losses the Malon attack force retreats.
Assignments and promotionsEdit
- Admiral Vanessa Ann Lucifel is named as commander of the 14th Fleet.
- Rear Admiral Maxwell Gunn is given command of Starbase 140.
- Anise Shelaas is assigned to post on the USS Algeria at the rank of Ensign.
- Lieutenant Commander Teshurr is named First Officer on the USS Crusader (NCC-51492) and promoted to the rank of Commander.
- Commander Candela Greene is given command of the USS Crusader, and promoted to the rank of Captain.
- Lieutenant Juliet James transfers to the USS Crusader as Operations Officer, and promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander.
- Second Lieutenant Victoria Love transfers to the USS Crusader, and was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade.
- Ensign Ariel Wrenn is placed as Operations Officer on the USS Striker (NCC-63420).
- Andrus Wrenn is promoted to Marine Captain and transfers to the USS Striker (NCC-63420).
- Jake Marone is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, and is assigned to Starbase 140.