|Ship Name:||USS Avenger|
The Avenger was launched on Stardate 51066.03 at the Cestus Shipyards. It was commanded by Captain Dennis Coloton. One of her first missions was to aid in the retrieval of the USS Prometheus (NX-59650). It would serve the remained of the Dominion War, and after do subsequent escort duties. In 2380 it was assigned to Deep space 10, and served in the Delta Quadrant until 2388. With the announcement of Captain Colton's retirement, the ship was placed into refit at Cestus Shipyards. 2389 Rear Admiral Deragon Lucifel was given command, and the ship is based out of Starbase 140.
The Avenger was refitted 3 times in her career. Most recently in late 2388, she was given a total structure overhaul in hopes to surpass her 20 years of hull life.
Current Specifications Edit
- 4 x Class II rapid fire phaser pulse cannon
- 1 x Type X phaser bank, total output 70,000 Tera Watts
- 3 x Pulse fire quantum torpedo tube
- 1 x Probe/photon launcher equivalent to standard photon torpedo tube with 120 rounds
- Auto modulated shield system, total capacity 2,376,000 Tera Joules
- Heavy Duranium/Tritanium Double hull plus 20 cm Ablative armor.
- High level Structural Integrity Field
- Normal Cruise : 6
- Maximum Cruise : 8.7
- Maximum Rated : 9.875 for 12 hours.
Expected Hull LifeEdit
- 40 Years
- 10 Years (Major Overhaul)
(Source:Daystrom Institute Technical Library)
- - Commanding officer - David Quinn - 2390-
- - First Officer/Operations Officer/Flight controller - Heidi Duvall - 2390-
- - Chief medical officer - S'helar - 2389-
- - Chief Engineer - Jon Ruel - 2389-
- - Tactical Officer/Security chief - Cai Nyung - 2389-
- - Assistant Engineer - Miria Jesmin - 2389-
- - Security chief - Gjin Falor - 2389-