|Ship Name:||USS Excalibur|
Crew Manifest- Command DivisionEdit
- Commanding Officer:
- First Officer: Commander Burgoyne 172 (2376- )
- Conn Officer:
- Lieutenant Mark McHenry (2376)
- Lieutenant Tania Tobias (2379- )
- Operations Officer:
- Lieutenant Robin Lefler (2376-2377)
- Morgan Primus (2377-2379)
- Tactical officer/Chief of security:
- Ensign Janos (Gamma Shift) (2376)
- Lieutenant Zak Kebron (2376- )
- Chief Engineer:
- Lieutenant Craig Mitchell
- Engineering Staff:
- Lieutenant, junior grade Ronni Beth
- Ensign Yates
- Ensign Torelli
- Ensign Pheytus
- Transporter Chief: Ensign Penelope Halliwell
Science and MedicineEdit
- Science officer:
- Lieutenant Soleta (2376-2378)
- Lieutenant Candido (2378?) - KIA
- Xy (2378?-)
- Chief medical officer: Commander Selar, MD (2376- )
- Ship's Counselor: Lieutenant Zak Kebron
The Excalibur’s construction started after the second Borg invasion of the Federation using some older systems from previous vessels.
The command crew of the original Excalibur was present when the vessel was commissioned. The Excalibur-A was originally to be under the command of Captain Elizabeth Shelby, but she relinquished command after the dramatic reappearance of the believed-to-be-dead Mackenzie Calhoun, the captain of the previous Excalibur.
Shortly after the vessels dedication, Captains Calhoun and Shelby were married on the bridge of the Excalibur-A' in a ceremony presided over by Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Restoration article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.
The Excalibur-A's first assignment found her in the middle of the Gateways crisis, and inbetween two warring species, the Markanians and the Aerons. Cold Wars article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.
Soon after, the Excalibur was sent to investigate unusual energy signatures in Zone 18 Alpha. There, the Excalibur encountered the beings, who claimed to be ancient Earth gods. The Excalibur’s saucer section was equipped with warp drive and left the system while the stardrive section battled the Being’s and was heavily damaged. The arrived in the system just in time to defend the defenseless stardrive section. Being Human article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.
The Excalibur was present, when the extra-dimensional beings known as the Teuthis attepted to incite civil war between the two major powers of the New Thallonian Protectorate. The Excalibur briefly went missing in the enclosed, gelatonous realm of the Teuthis and the Bolgar, but emerged soon after. After the Fall article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.